Charity Administration Services
Trustworthy, Reliable and Professional with the Personal Touch
We offer a full menu of professional administrative & secretariat support, provided at your premises, outsourced to ours, or both. This reduces overheads and saves you money on office costs, staff costs and much more. Having worked within the third sector for many years, we understand the importance of keeping costs down but standards high.
- Provide a full administration and secretariat service including day-to-day tasks, routine correspondence, telephone and email handling.
- Record donations, send receipts and thank you letters to donors.
- Ensure you get the best returns from gift aid and VAT exemption.
- Check on your utilities and other expenditure to ensure you are getting the best deals.
- Provide financial administration including book-keeping, reconciliation, PAYE, expense claims, sending/receiving invoices.
- Provide an Independent Examination or Audit, dependent on your turnover.
- Organise your Trustee Meetings including agenda, minute taking, circulate documents, administer trustees leaving/joining
- Provide in-depth analysis to inform Trustees Meetings
- Arrange returns to the Charity Commission and write the Trustees Report
- Send mail shots and collate the results.
Should you require support in areas not mentioned here, the chances are we can do it. Feel free to ask.
Ready to find out more?
If you like to know what our charity & not-for-profit secretariat service could do for your organisation, please get in touch. Arrange an on-site meeting so we can provide a proposal tailored to your needs.